My colleague and I enjoyed our walk around Temple Square on Thursday. I had fun playing with the late afternoon light and HDR capability of my iPhone camera. Blogging frequently means I'm taking more pictures, looking at them, and sharing them.
Since the public goal setting is mostly working, I'm still doing it. I did OK, but not great, last week:
• Write a blog post every day and take a photo for at least 4 of them.
• Spin for at least 20 minutes every day. I managed to spin only once. That business trip kicked my butt, and I never got back to the wheel yesterday or today.
• Take care of myself by practicing yoga or doing back PT exercises daily—ideally first thing in the morning. I saw the physical therapist for an evaluation and learned what I can do safely right now and what I should not be doing right now. I was mostly on the right track, but I do need to wo some exercises every day instead of some days.
• I decided to frog the red cardigan. Thank you everyone for mostly confirming what I knew I needed to do. I may look for a complementary yarn to make something striped, or I'll find pattern for a short sleeved or sleeveless sweater that buttons at the top and will work up to a better gauge for the yarn. But first I'm going to finish at least two other projects.
This week's goals:
1. Write a blog post every day and take a photo for at least 4 of them.
2. Take care of myself by doing back PT exercises daily—ideally first thing in the morning. As soon as I sign off here, I'm going to do those exercises since I did not do them first thing this morning.
3. Knit the hat I promised to finish by Friday. I'll root around for yarn first thing tomorrow morning and pack that as my only project for this week's trip.
4. Spin for at least 20 minutes on the merino-silk 3 times.