I wasn't nearly as productive during my week off as I'd hoped. Here's what I accomplished:
- Warped loom and wove off about half of the warp (color samples and 3 towels).
- Cooked Thanksgiving dinner, including 3 pies.
- Cleaned studio for a few hours.
- Knit most of a sock foot.
- Piles and piles of laundry.
I ended up watching more football than planned with a cat and no knitting on my lap. And reading more news and Facebook than I really wanted to.
This week, I'm recommitting to consciously using social media and news apps--this weekend I slipped back into the mindless surfing habit, and my creative productivity, sense of well being, and blogging suffered as a result. I've set 3 non-work goals for this week to keep me on track--and I'' sharing them for a bit of public accountability.
- Practice yoga every weekday (2 classes and 3 times at home).
- Finish the towels.
- Write something (blog or journal) every day.