I did OK on my goals last week.
• I blogged every day and included quite a few photos.
• I did not spin every day, but there is more yarn on the bobbin today than there was last Sunday.
• I did not practice yoga or do PT exercises every day. Three days is not seven.
• I did not unpack every day I was home, but the big push yesterday made a big dent and moved all my boxes out of the guest room.
• Most of the stuff is out of the guest room, but there is a bit more to move out.
My goals for this week are similar, with one key addition.
1. Write a blog post every day. Take a photo for at least 4 of them.
2. Spin for at least 20 minutes every day on the merino-silk.
3. Take care of myself by practicing yoga or doing back PT exercises daily—ideally first thing in the morning.
4. Move everything left in the guest room to a permanent location. Unpack the boxes in the guest bathroom. Before Tuesday.
5. Have fun with Mom and Dad. We're planning to get out and do fun Bay Area things. Dad wants to visit the Ghiradelli Outlet. Mom wants to see coastal redwoods. We'll probably spend a day doing San Francisco tourist things. We'll watch the Packers-Patriots game on Sunday.