I'm starting to have trouble coming up with good blog topics and it's only the 14th. Inspired by many of my friends, I've signed up for <a href="https://caroleknits.net/" target="new">Carole's</a> 10 on Tuesday.
Today's topic is 10 Reasons to watch football.
- It is fun.
- Three hours of knitting time per game.
- Three hours of spinning time per game.
- I get to spend quality time with D. I grew up watching the Packers, the Badgers, and my high school team, but got away from watching football in college. Shortly after D and I got engaged, I found myself shopping for a television with him so that he could indulge his Sunday afternoon football addiction.
- Fantasy football. D and I participate in 2 longstanding leagues (both have been going for over 10 years) with college friends. Draft weekend is a great chance to reconnect with those friends and find out what has happened in their lives in the past year.
- It gives me a chance to pull out my <a href="https://www.cheesehead.com/products.asp_Q_catid_E_6" target="new">foam cheese</a>.
- Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady in tight pants.
- It gives me something to chat with my parents and siblings about.
- Excellent snacks. Bratwurst anyone?
- At least one day a week, D and I do not fight over who controls the remote.