Finally, some spinning.
I've been dragging this batt to classes as an example of effects you can achieve with a batt that you cannot achieve with hand-dyed top or roving. As a result, it has become just a bit ratty. I decided to put it out of its misery this afternoon and turn it into yarn. I managed to spin half of it into singles before my hands and arms declared that it was time for me to do something else. I'll finish the singles tomorrow, and ply on Monday.
For the record, it is a romney batt, colorway is Peter's Basket, dyed and carded by a friend who is no longer selling fiber with my favorite Bosworth spindle.