I've got nothing else, so here's some randomness for Wednesday.
1. I have been home for 9 weeks straight. This is by far the longest I have not traveled since I started the new sales geek job last January.
2. In the next 9 weeks, I will spend at least 20 nights not at home.
3. I have too much sock yarn. If I knit 1 pair of socks a month, it will take at least 10 years for me to knit all the socks in my sock yarn bins. I sorted through it last night looking for something inspiring to knit on the next two trips. I still love all of it and cannot imagine not knitting it all some day. Perhaps it's time to amend the destahing rules and shop in my sock stash instead of at new to me shops.
4. Toni and Eliza HATE the vacuum cleaner.
5. But they LOVE their new litter box. So do I. It fits neatly into the entry hall corner and has a cover with a swinging door. There will be no more litter thrown all over the entry hall and a lot less litter dust coating the piano.
Now it is time to finish packing, clean up the kitchen a bit, finish the presentation I am giving tomorrow, stop at the library to return a book and pick up a book on CD for my drive to North Carolina this afternoon, and get on the road.